Saturday, March 9, 10 am—1 pm (SOLD OUT!)
Saturday, March 9, 2 pm – 5 pm (SECOND WORKSHOP ADDED!)
Creative City Centre*, 1843 Hamilton St, Regina
$50 (includes tax, snacks, and your Sustainable Seed Collection and growing instructions)**
This half-day workshop will take a holistic, practical approach to planning a sustainable garden that will feed your family year round. We will explore all the key factors necessary to make urban agriculture truly sustainable!
We will explore how to:
- Plan a sustainable garden that will feed your family all year long
- Optimize even the tiniest garden space
- Choose and save the best seeds
- Build your own soil
- Extend the growing season and preserve what you grow
- PLUS, you’ll leave with your own collection of heirloom seeds and growing instructions!
Space in this workshop is limited, so please register and pay in advance online through Eventbrite.
*Please note: the Creative City Centre is accessible only by stairs.
**Non-monetary exchanges are welcome and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Can’t make the date? Contact us to arrange a home workshop or splurge party!